Fabio Belli, the CEO of Italian heavy lift and transport company Fagioli SpA, will give a keynote speech at the upcoming World Crane and Transport Summit (WCTS) in Amsterdam on 13 and 14 November.
Belli, who has worked at Fagioli for 18 years and more than six years as its CEO, is a senior figure within the lifting and specialised transport sector. He leads a company with a reputation for innovation and which has carried out many high profile projects, including in recent years the refloating of the Costa Concordia vessel.
Fagioli operates worldwide and has more than 20 offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The confirmation of Belli as the end user/owner keynote speaker follows that of Erich Sennebogen, managing director of Sennebogen Maschinenfabrik GmbH, who will give the keynote speech from the manufacturing sector.
Belli and Sennebogen are part of a speaker line-up that includes:
- Ainscough Crane Hire (speaker to be confirmed)
- Blanca Claeyssens, general manager, ASA France
- Dr Oliver Fries, vice president metals R&D, innovation and technology, WireCo WorldGroup
- Gert Hendrickx, sales director projects, Sarens NV
- Klaus Meissner, director competence center engineering systems, product safety, Terex Cranes
- Diederik Nelissen, partner, McKinsey & Company
- Chris Sleight, managing director, Off Highway Research
- Iffet Türken, chief networking officer & board director, Kässbohrer Group, and vice president - Transport Section, ESTA
- Representatives to be confirmed, joint presention by Cleveland Bridge & Osprey
To book your place at the summit, and to see more details of the progarmme, visit: www.khl-wcts.com
The conference is supported by the SC&RA.