American Cranes & Transport - January 2021
By Anita Bhakta29 December 2020
Included in this issue:
- RIGGING MATTERSLouis Juneau offers a candid look at the pilot car industry and why it’s so important to rigging a heavy haul.
- INTERVIEWHannah Sundermeyer talks career history and industry challenges with Mike Walsh, president of Dearborn Companies.
- SPECIAL REPORT 2021 FORECASTChris Sleight answers our questions about the economic outlook for the construction industry in 2021.
- INDUSTRY FOCUS SAFETY, TRAINING & CERTIFICATION Bo Collier discusses how to keep a training company solvent during the Covid-19 crisis.
- INDUSTRY FOCUS SAFETY, TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONThom Sicklesteel discusses how to navigate certification and recertification during the pandemic.
- TECHNOLOGY FOCUS TELEMATICS AND FLEET MANAGEMENTFleet management and the data from telematics are especially valuable, even in a down market. Hannah Sundermeyer reports.
- PRODUCT FOCUS CRANE MATSACT rounds up the latest product offerings in the crane mat industry as OEMs hope for an economic rebound.
Delivered directly to your inbox, World Crane Week Newsletter features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.