A large inventory of metal knobs for clamping, fastening, operating control, and other applications is now offered by Jergens Inc. Materials include cast iron, steel, and aluminum. The company also offers metal knobs with reamed holes, tapped holes, or blanks as part of its standard inventory, but knobs can be modified per customer requests in a short time frame.
• Speed handles: Similar to wing nuts, but on a significantly larger scale for heavier-duty applications
• Knurled control knobs: Also known as thumb screw knobs, these allow easier adjusting for tensioning, fastening, and similar applications
• Four-prong knobs: Suited for clamping, adjustment, and fastening applications
• Palm grip knobs: The rounded head design creates a more ergonomic feel for the user.
• Speed bar knobs: These allow the operator to use a bar to turn the knob that is removable when the knob is stationary, preventing impedance in tight spaces
An extensive line of plastic handles, knobs and handwheels is also offered from the company.