Talbert Manufacturing in the US has recognized its top dealers for superior achievements in sales and service over the last year. The nine organizations receiving awards for providing the highest levels of product, parts and service support, were as follows:
Big Iron Equipment of Lively, Ontario, Canada
- Branded Trailer Sales of Woodworth, Loisiana, USA
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hale Trailer, Brake & Wheel of Voorhees, New Jersey
- J&B Pavelka Truck & Trailer of Corpus Christi, Texas
- Leslie Equipment of Cowen, West Virginia
- Lucky's Trailer Sales of South Royalton, Vermont
- Trailer America of Columbiana, Ohio
- Western Truck & Trailer Sales of Las Vegas, Nevada
"Despite challenging economic conditions, these top Talbert dealers continue to excel in sales and service capabilities and, most importantly, in overall customer satisfaction," said Greg Smith, vice president of sales and marketing. "It is their ongoing commitment to being the best that clearly makes a difference in our industry."
Founded in 1938, Talbert Manufacturing offers a line of heavy haul trailers and specialized transport equipment for the commercial, industrial, military and government sectors; and in applications that include renewable energy, aerospace, heavy construction, in-plant material handling, manufacturing and processing systems, and much more.