12 March deadline for European Rental Awards
By Murray Pollok04 January 2021
European rental companies and equipment suppliers have until 12 March to submit entries for the 2021 European Rental Awards.
The winners will be announced at the awards dinner in Maastricht, The Netherlands on 16 June during the European Rental Association convention and the International Rental Exhibition (IRE). The awards are jointly organised by ERA and International Rental News.
The eight award categories are:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover above €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Sustainability Committee Award: Best Safety Innovation
- Best Digital Innovation
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The entry forms plus details of the judging criteria are available at www.khl.com/rentalawards
No entries will be required for the ERA Technical Committee Award, which is assessed and awarded by the ERA’s Technical Committee. The Best Safety Innovation award will be judged by the ERA Sustainability Committee.
The deadline for award entries is Friday 12 March, 2021.
The judging panel will be as follows:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Peter Douglas, CEO, IPAF
- Bernd Holz, Managing Director, Ammann Group
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Dan Vorsholt, CEO, GSV Materieludlejning
- Non-voting chair of judges: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
ERA’s annual convention will be held on 16 and 17 June, alongside the IRE show and the APEX access equipment exhibition, which will both be held on 15 to 17 June.
For further information, visit: