OSHA 1926.501 Fall Protection/Construction
24 April 2008
Top citations were failure to:
• •Provide personal fall arrest system.
• •Train employees in the inspection and use of fall arrest systems. Provide proper construction and installation of fall arrest safety
• •Provide proper construction and installation of fall arrest safety systems.
• •Proper supervision of fall protection program, policies and procedures.
• •Lack of employee training.
Delivered directly to your inbox, World Crane Week Newsletter features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.
CONNECT WITH THE TEAM
D.Ann Shiffler Editor, American Cranes & Transport Tel: +1 512 869 8838 E-mail: email@example.com