Post claim documents

18 March 2008

So what exactly does the claim adjuster need post claim?

It's simple, he needs information and paperwork. And lots of it. For example:

• Any certifi cates issued by your broker.

• Any additional insured endorsements (either that your carrier has issued or you have been given) for the job.

• Any contracts for the job and any and all job documentation.

• Subcontractor agreements, both signed and unsigned.

• Letters pertaining to the job that evidences the negotiation of the job, pricing, insurance requirements, etc.

• Any past additional insured endorsements that you have issued for the contractor that may tender to your policy, as well as any past certifi cates issued on the policy.

• A list of any other subcontractors that may have been providing additional insured coverage.

Delivered directly to your inbox, World Crane Week Newsletter features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.
Latest News
In Memoriam: Earl Johnson, Jr., 1931-2023
ACT sadly reports that founder of Southern Industrial Constructors, Earl Johnson, Jr., 92, passed away on March 15. 
How can companies utilize the latest construction tech?
In 2023, as builders adapt to economic, supply chain and labor challenges, they’re turning to ConTech (construction technology) to boost performance.
The evolution of equipment and manufacturers in the SC&RA
In honor of the the Association’s 75th anniversary, this month spotlights member companies including Link-Belt Cranes, Trail King, Tadano, Kobelco Cranes and Liebherr. 
D.Ann Shiffler Editor, American Cranes & Transport Tel: +1 512 869 8838 E-mail:
Matt Burk VP Sales Tel: +1 312 496 3314 E-mail: