So what exactly does the claim adjuster need post claim?
It's simple, he needs information and paperwork. And lots of it. For example:
• Any certifi cates issued by your broker.
• Any additional insured endorsements (either that your carrier has issued or you have been given) for the job.
• Any contracts for the job and any and all job documentation.
• Subcontractor agreements, both signed and unsigned.
• Letters pertaining to the job that evidences the negotiation of the job, pricing, insurance requirements, etc.
• Any past additional insured endorsements that you have issued for the contractor that may tender to your policy, as well as any past certifi cates issued on the policy.
• A list of any other subcontractors that may have been providing additional insured coverage.