Register now for ERA Convention
By Murray Pollok11 April 2022
The European Rental Association (ERA) is expecting a high turnout for its 16th annual convention in Riga, Latvia on 15 and 16 June and delegates are being encouraged to register early.
The convention theme of Rental in transition will see a focus on the energy transition in Europe and the EU Green Deal, assessing the impacts on construction and rental.
Speakers will include:
- Jacopo Brunelli, Managing Director & Partner, Boston Consulting Group: Future EU energy scenarios
- Alex Woodrow, Managing Director, Knibb, Gormezano and Partners: State of play and trends in the energy transition
- Kaspars Briškens, Head of Strategy and Development at Rail Baltica: Presentation of the Rail Baltica project
The convention – being held at the Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel - will also see the end of Pierre Boels’ six years as President of the ERA. His successor will be voted in.
The event will include an informal social event on the evening of the 14th comprising a tour of the historic centre of Riga followed by cocktails. Advance registration costing €100 is essential, with places allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The first day of the convention will start in the morning with visits to Ramirent and Storent depots in the city.
The European Rental Awards dinner will be held on the evening of 15 June. The shortlists can be found here.
Pricing and registration
You can register for the ERA Convention and European Rental Awards at this website.
Prices are as follows:
Convention and Rental Award Dinner
- Members*: €450
- Non-members: €900
- Members*: €300
- Non-members: €800
Rental Award Dinner only
- Members*: €200
- Non-members: €200
- Shortlisted companies: 2 free tickets
* Member rates available to ERA members, members of national rental association members of ERA, members of IPAF, and European Rental Award Dinner Sponsors.