SC&RA to sponsor sessions at ConExpo
03 October 2019
SC&RA, along with its partners, are sponsoring 16 educational sessions at ConExpo-Con/Agg, March 10-14, 2020.
SC&RA members can register at a discount here. Featured topics include:
- Practical Ways to Protect Your Company from Lawsuits and Large Settlements
- Crisis Workshop: How to Keep Your Company Prepared
- Best Practices for Inspecting and Connecting Your Rigging
- Responsibilities of Onsite Personnel for Cranes
- Crane Inspection - How Do You do That?
- How to Manage a Crane Accident
- Managing Crane Ground Bearing Pressures
- Developing a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program
- How to Delay/Prevent Rope Twist and Cabling from Rope-Sheave Interaction
- Getting the Most from Crane Rental Agreements
- Best Practices for Oversized Cranes & Specialized Carrier Permits
- Qualifications in the Crane Industry: What Does it Take?
- Why Do Crane Accidents Happen?
- Lift Planner - Putting the Puzzle Together
- Drones and Construction: A Smarter Future
- Developing a Driver Safety Culture with Real ROI
Delivered directly to your inbox, World Crane Week Newsletter features the pick of the breaking news stories, product launches, show reports and more from KHL's world-class editorial team.