SC&RA, along with its partners, are sponsoring 16 educational sessions at ConExpo-Con/Agg, March 10-14, 2020.
SC&RA members can register at a discount here. Featured topics include:
- Practical Ways to Protect Your Company from Lawsuits and Large Settlements
- Crisis Workshop: How to Keep Your Company Prepared
- Best Practices for Inspecting and Connecting Your Rigging
- Responsibilities of Onsite Personnel for Cranes
- Crane Inspection - How Do You do That?
- How to Manage a Crane Accident
- Managing Crane Ground Bearing Pressures
- Developing a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program
- How to Delay/Prevent Rope Twist and Cabling from Rope-Sheave Interaction
- Getting the Most from Crane Rental Agreements
- Best Practices for Oversized Cranes & Specialized Carrier Permits
- Qualifications in the Crane Industry: What Does it Take?
- Why Do Crane Accidents Happen?
- Lift Planner - Putting the Puzzle Together
- Drones and Construction: A Smarter Future
- Developing a Driver Safety Culture with Real ROI