Tadano Mantis’ 30-ton Model 6010 telescopic boom crawler crane has received approval for operation within New York City. The Model 6010 features an 80-foot, 3-section full power boom, a 20- by 40-foot bi-fold jib and full capacity pick and carry capabilities through 360 degrees. The crane can be transported in one truck load with a total weight of 62,820 pounds, including 11,500 pounds of removable counterweight.
Other features of the Model 6010 include:
- Two-speed travel drives with a maximum travel speed of 2.6 mph
- 53 percent travel gradability
- Cummins QSB 6.7 diesel power rated at 173 hp
- TADANO AML-C rated capacity indicator
- Winch and Rear view video monitoring
- Three remote control work lights
The Model 6010 is the fourth Tadano Mantis telescopic boom crawler crane approved for operation in New York City. The other approved models are the 70-ton Model 14010, the 77-ton Model 15010, and the 100-ton Model 20010. Tadano Mantis is represented in New York City by its Syracuse based dealer, Empire Crane Company.