Tower crane professionals and contractors still have two and a half weeks to book places for the International Tower Cranes (ITC) conference in Vienna, Austria, on Thursday 27 June.
The event, which includes a networking reception on the evening of the 26th, has a top-class program of speakers on topics including crane inspections, the integration of cranes and BIM technology, rental management trends, used crane valuations, and fibre ropes. SC&RA is the exclusive event partner.
The full line-up of topics and speakers is as follows:
- KEYNOTE: The changing environment for tower crane operations: Jörg Hegestweiler (BKL Baukran Logistik)
- A digital approach for successful jobsites and tower cranes optimisation: Dr. -Ing. Mohamed Abouelezz (Wolffkran) & Derek Bourke (BAM International)
- Transforming tower cranes: from lifting machine to smart site tool: Jean-Charles Delplace, (Smart Jobsite & SMIE) & Steve Bradby (Select Plant Hire)
- Fibre ropes for tower cranes: Thomas Herse (Liebherr Tower Crane Division)
- Using drones to inspect industrial structures: Patrick Rickerby (Terra Drone Europe)
- Construction activity trends and forecasts: Martin Seban (IHS Markit)
- Construction and BIM: developments at Strabag: Theodor Sansakrit Strohal (Strabag)
- What is it worth? Determining the residual value of tower cranes: Tomas Vacek (JVS Cranes)
- Round-table: tower crane inspections: Steve Bradby (Select Plant Hire), Nigel Brewis (Safety Check Engineering), Pascal Ducrot (Manitowoc Cranes) and Peter Juhren (Morrow Equipment).
To be part of the conference, please click here.
The conference has four gold sponsors: Jaso, Liebherr, Terex and Wolffkran. The three silver sponsors are AMCS Technologies, Comansa and Potain (by Manitowoc).
Supporting sponsors are Blokcam, Casar, ENG Cranes, ITI (Industrial Training International), RaycoWylie, Skyline Cranes & Technologies, and SMIE.
The conference website is: www.khl-itc.com