On December 5, Ritchie Bros. will conduct its largest single-owner crane auction of the year, selling more than 1,000 assets as part of a complete dispersal for Truck Crane Services Company, Inc.
The one-owner auction in Eagan, MN features cranes, transport trucks, trailers, accessories and miscellaneous parts. All equipment will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“Established in 1940, Truck Crane Services is one of the oldest and most well-respected crane rental companies in the United States,” said Will Marsh, senior territory manager, Ritchie Bros. “Truck Crane Services has one of the best maintained equipment fleets in the world and has worked on a number of major projects, including steel erection and precast for U.S. Bank Stadium, home to the NFL’s Minnesota Vikings. On December 5, we will sell the entire fleet to new owners.”
- · A 2005 Demag AC500-2SSL 600-ton all-terrain crane
- · A 2009 Grove 6350B 350-ton all-terrain crane
- · A 1999 Demag AC400 500-ton 14x6x12 all-terrain crane
- · A 2008 Grove GMK5275 275-ton all-terrain crane
- · A 2001 Liebherr LTM1160/2 200-ton all-terrain crane
- · A 2011 Demag AC80-2 90-ton 8x6x6 all-terrain crane
- · A 2008 Manitowoc 2250 300-ton self-erecting crawler crane
- · A 1999 Manitowoc 2250 crawler crane
“To be in business for more than 75 years, you must have an impeccable fleet—I believe our maintenance program and attention to detail is second to none,” said Tony Phillippi, owner of Phillippi Equipment Company, which has owned Truck Crane Services as a subsidiary since 1975.
Visit rbauction.com for more information about the cranes and other equipment available in the Eagan auction.