The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association announces its leadership slate for 2020-2021 led by new president Jay Folladori, of Bennett International Group, McDonough, GA.
Along with Folladori, SC&RA officers for the 2020-2021 term include:
- Chairman: Thomas Bennington III, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., Lexington, Ky.
- Vice President: Kevin Johnston, J&R Engineering Co., Inc., Mukwonago, Wis.
- Treasurer: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
- Assistant Treasurer: Ed Bernard, Precision Specialized, Inc., Brantford, Ontario
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
- Allied Industries Group: Troy Burkett, Nelson Trailers, Ottawa, Ohio
- Crane & Rigging Group: Randy Sever, PSC Crane & Rigging, Piqua, Ohio
- Transportation Group: Troy Tallent, Omega Morgan, Portland, Ore.
- Ladies Group: Jennifer Hollerbush, Garrod Hydraulics, Inc.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that expire at the conclusion of the Association’s next Annual Conference, to be held April 12-16, 2021, at the La Cantera Resort, San Antonio, TX.